CIMR® Infection Control Technology continuously disinfects viruses, bacteria, mold and other fungi by producing 0.02 ppm of hydrogen peroxide gas from oxygen and water vapor in the air.
CIMR® Infection Control Technology is effective against microbes both in the air and on surfaces because the hydrogen peroxide molecules have both localized positive and negative charges; they are literally drawn to viruses and bacteria by electrostatic attraction. It works by creating 0.02 parts per million (ppm) of hydrogen peroxide gas from the oxygen and humidity already in the air. The hydrogen peroxide gas is then supplied to the areas where it diffuses everywhere that air travels, disinfecting microbes in places that other technologies can’t even reach. For example: The gaseous hydrogen peroxide first sanitizes the air ducts, then sanitizes the air and exposed surfaces, and over time diffuses into every crack and crevice that air can penetrate, disinfecting microbes in places that other processes or wipe downs and chemical disinfectants cannot reach. CIMR® Infection Control Technology can inactivate and reduce the viability of microorganisms greater than 95% in as little as 2 hours.
CIMR® Infection Control Technology has been demonstrated to be effective against every virus, bacteria, mold and other fungus against which it has been applied to date. This includes artifacts, books and buildings which were exposed to all kinds of flood waters and left for months after Hurricane Rita at the Spindletop Museum in Texas.
Also independent university studies and field studies have documented and illustrated that the CIMR® Infection Control Technology is effective against:
● H5N8 Virus
● MRSA (Methycillin Resistant Staphylococcus Aureus)
● Nonresistant Staphylococcus Aureus
● Listeria Monocytogenes
● Candida Albicans
● Stachybotrys Chartarum (Black Mold)
● Bacillus Subtillus
What makes CIMR the best?
● Proven Technology
● Sanitization Without Major Demolition
● Stabilization through rapid response by attacking organic viruses,
bacteria & mold
● Reduction in Bacteria, Viruses & Mold
● Reduction in the Causes of Sick Building Syndrome
● Increased Efficiency in Heating & Cooling Systems
● Healthier Indoor Environment
● Reduction in Ozone Concentrations from Incoming Air
● Bio-terrorism and Infection Control through the "Catch and Kill" mode
● Safe to use in Occupied Areas
MRSA - Methicillin-resistant